As I mentioned in my earlier post this week I really enjoy subscriptions (maybe not email subscriptions, but the type where I receive something in the mail or online). I usually receive a renewed subscription to a magazine for Christmas from Matlock’s parents and am always so happy they pick out fun magazines. Here are some of my favorite Online Subscriptions that I personally recommend and have myself. None of these are really that expensive depending on what number of months you subscribe to. Prices range from $5 a month to $10 a month.
- New Death To Stock Premium Membership Carefully thought out photos taken by local Columbus photographers, that you can use online for whatever you want (this is a good resource for bloggers). You receive photo packs every month of great quality photos that are based on the feedback that receive from subscribers. The photo above is from one of their collection.
- PicMonkey - This online membership anyone can used to touch up photos, create cards, or even something for work. Photographers or anyone who wants to be creative with some photography or graphics will like to Royal Membership.
- Hootsuite - This monthly membership is great for your social media junkie friend, if they don’t already have the upgraded membership. It allows them to follow multiple social media accounts all in one place. It’s a huge time saver for people who are on the go when it comes to having a robust social media presence.
- DropBox – I think if you own a smartphone you should have a Dropbox account, hands down. It saves all your photos taken from the camera on your phone onto the Dropbox cloud, so if you were to misplace your phone, have it stolen or even delete your photos by accident,they are all there -still safe! Out of all the links in this post, this is one of two where if you download DropBox I will get 1GB of more space on my account. Just wanted to put that out there.
- The Classy Career Girl Get Ahead Club- This is for your new college grad that wants to gain an edge at work. It’s a great resource for how to navigate professional life or just life as an adult who is looking for a job or wants to keep the job they have
- BarkBox: I am an avid fan of Barkbox as a gift for new pet owners or people that just love pets. It’s a great monthly subscription you get in the mail which is fun for both pet and owner. Here’s a review I did last year. Out of all the links in this post, this is one of two where if you subscribe using the link here I will receive a free month and you will get $10 off your first subscription. Just wanted to put that out there.
- Graze: This is a subscription I am relatively new to, it’s a natural snack box that you receive every two weeks (frequency can be adjusted). It includes healthy snacks in a moderate portion size. The great part is that the first box is FREE! Examples of the snacks I received in my first box were: basil crunchini, mini tomato bread sticks and cheese cashews, photographed below. They are great about being sensitive about dietary restrictions so if you have a health conscious person in your life, I highly suggest putting this on your shopping list.
Starting Debt: -$25,684
Current Debt: -$10,266