Life has just been super busy, soo busy that it’s nearing mid December already and the days are getting shorter. Not enough hours in the day to do everything!
- I got a PO Box last month! If you want to send me snail mail now you can. If you want to be pen pals or want to send me mail just because you can send it here: Sofia at Caviar & Quarters PO Box 164094 Columbus, OH 43216 Remember it’s my birthday month!
- I really need an extra day to catch up on everything (laundry, posts, work details, spending time with Cassy.) I feel the most guilty about not spending enough time with Cassy.
- I am almost done with my secret Santa holiday shopping. My regular holiday shopping for Matlock’s family will be done after I return from my sister’s wedding. Allie’s Christmas City Swap was easy to shop for since there were tons of local pop up shops last weekend. I have another secret Santa to finish shopping for at work and one for my leadership program. Hopefully I can get both those done by tomorrow night (still don’t have a good idea as to what I am going to get). The spending limit for my work one is $25 and the other swap’s spending limit is $12.
- While I was home for Thanksgiving my cousin gave me her grade school’s Flat Stanley. I am mailing back Stanley with some goodies including: No. 2 pencils, Buckeye chocolates for everyone (sorry kids with peanut or gluten allergies) and photos of all the places Stanley has been while visiting me. I hope the class enjoys them.
- Matlock put up the Christmas tree. I convinced her to get to fake tree, because I thought it was more cost effective and easier all around to get in the apartment. Well I was right, because we got the last 6 foot fake tree at Target and it was a display one, so we got 10% off! Below is a photo of our cat Dexter, who has been loving exploring our plastic tree!
Starting Debt: -$25,684
Current Debt: -$10,266